Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Saturdays.

C2 Milk Tea and New Books. Guilty Pleasure. <3
(And no, I am not in a break-up situation whatsoever. I just thought that book might come in handy someday.)

Saturdays for me have always been days of indulgence and fun. 

            It's a day that I go out by myself and walk around the mall to indulge myself in food, books and all other things I crave for.
            After a very hectic week, I welcome Saturdays with a big smile on my face. No matter how busy I am, I find time to stroll around the mall by myself and just simply walk around. I love walking around the city by myself, and it makes me feel better in a lot of depressing situations.
            I'm quite independent, so I don't usually ask anyone to come with me. But if someone asks me to go with them, especially my close friends, I'd surely be glad to! 

There are currently three(3) things that I crave for; Books(forever), C2 Milk Tea and Siomai. 

  • ·         I love tea, most especially milk tea! I enjoy Chowking's Nai Cha and I always order it every time I eat there. But ever since C2 Milk Tea came out, I was addicted. It's sweet and smooth, and very much my guilty pleasure. I bought two bottles to consume for the weekend.
  • ·         Siomai! How I love siomai! Two of my picks would be at Chowking and Master Siomai. It's satisfying and delicious, a pure treat for the hungry stomach. I don't think I'd ever tire of eating them.
  • ·         And of course, BOOKS! Books are definitely my first love, ever since I was a kid. I love reading so much, and I dream of having a library of my own in my future house someday! I go to Booksale regularly here in Iligan to search for good books to add to my collection. And whenever I'm in Cebu or Cagayan, most of my money goes to books. My favorite bookstore to haunt is Fully Booked in Ayala Center, Cebu. It has a coffee shop inside and a spot where you can just sit down on the rug and read. I'm definitely a bookworm.


And today's Saturday for me has been a really good one. I added two more blogs today, one for quotes and another for what I learned about God.

I hope your Saturdays are just as fun too!



****(On a side note, please do not mind the blue book. I am not currently involved in a breakup, and I am nowhere near that scenario. I'm perfectly happy. I just thought that that book would come in handy for me someday. Heh. )

No comments:

Post a Comment