Friday, March 9, 2012

Shoe Shopping! with Rea and Cherry

So a typical evening of a serious conversation over dinner with my two very best friends Rea and Cherry turned into a night of Shoe Shopping! 



            Awesomeness! Though, hello empty pockets, but its worth it!

            Okay, so we were just having dinner in McDo. When we left, we were still having second thoughts about going because there was still no electricity at the moment in Cherry's house. So we decided to go the nearby 'ukay-ukay' stalls where there were lots of shoes at cheap prices.

            Two pairs of shoes caught my eye. My friends recommended them to me.
I'm not really a shoe-lover, but hey why not? I gave them a try mostly because I had a meager supply of formal or high-heeled shoes at home.
           Cherry and Rea bought shoes too.
           Happy Shoe shopping to us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment