Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Paper Doll Project

It all started with the very cute picture I found in Facebook.

Naruto: Let's raid the fridge.
-- What Happens to your Manga when you're not looking.


            Which inspired me to start my Paper Doll Project.
            I found it very fun to play around with paper doll characters and create imaginary scenes with them. Just like the scene above, there are endless possibilities with endless characters to choose from. Just thinking what I'm  going to do with them got me so excited!
            This is definitely a way to channel my creative streak!

The Daffy-Donald-Daisy Rivalry.

               I started with these. They're not that good yet, but I hope to improve in the future. With a little more detail, color and originality, I think I can nail it. For now, I came up with these.

Chowder in the Kitchen:

Chowder the kitchen companion... waiting for
the food, of course.


Nikki: Donnaaallddd!
Donald: *annoyed*

High Five!


Me: Oh Daffy, what am I going to do with you? xD

Playing around with Chowder, Daffy, Donald and Daisy.

2 comments: