Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Waterfall of Emotions and 'The Classic' Movie

       It's really good to release your feelings once in a while, especially when you're really sad. You don't have to get mad and curse just to feel better and let your emotions out. You can simply find a good private spot and let your tears fix everything. I'm a girl, so I guess these moments happens more often to us than guys. But I hardly cry, and when I do, it's usually the sum of everything that happened that reaches all the way since last month.
        I can't cry if I can't find the right emotion to do so. Sometimes I just stare and feel empty, but I can't cry. So whenever I really feel like doing a session, I listen to this.

More Love More/More Than Love/ If We're In Love by Han Sung Min
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/wGVyu08c/Ost_The_Classic_-_More_Love_Mo.htm

         It's one of the sweetest yet saddest songs I've ever heard. It's Korean, from the movie, The Classic. I suggest you watch the movie before you listen, so you'll fully understand the melody of the song. But the song has an instrumental version, and you can listen to it and have a glimpse of the beautiful melody.

The Classic OST (Instrumental)
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/KORklxqO/Ost_The_Classic.htm

            Everytime I play it, it's so beautiful that I am so drawn to my emotions.



         It's early in the morning, yet I'm playing the song, bawling my eyes out. For someone who's very optimistic as I am, my sadness does a double take. I could cry for intervals the entire day, until I empty myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment