Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Talking To Someone Wearing Shades

There's definitely something about talking to someone wearing shades.




I had this conversation with a friend I bumped into on the way home. We haven't really seen each other for a long time, and so we talked a bit about our lives.


           All the while, my friend was wearing shades, and this put me in a bit of dilemma. Because my friend was wearing them, I didn't know whether he was looking at me or at another way behind the shades. Being engaged in a one-to-one conversation, I made eye contact most of the time. But I really didn't want to look flirty or anything looking at my friend all throughout the conversation. 


            Because of the shades, it made me feel like he was looking straight at me all the time!


           I didn't know when to avert my face, look in another direction and yeah, pretty much looking somewhere else. All the while, I was so conscious of where I was looking and what I was doing.
Oh, and another thing. The shades made me feel like he was looking at me and at the same time, he was not looking at me.


           Definitely weird. But that's really how I felt. 


           Now that I remember this, it's just a funny memory.


           Would you talk to someone wearing shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment