Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just Trying To Brush It Off

Seriously, it's so darned annoying to be constantly reminded of the person you're simply trying to forget.

Whether it's the comments, notifications or fb chat, it's definitely wracking my nerves from time to time. I can't completely forget someone, but I can try to let them fade from my attention for a good long time until I can just shrug and brush off the entire situation that happened.

It doesn't do good, in my opinion, to hold on to things that are clearly meant to go. You are allowed to hope, yes. But not for long. You'll probably only hope yourself to exhaustion. You'll know then who'd stay in your life. At some point you just gave to forget, move on with your life.

"For the things that are meant for you, will always find its way back to you."

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't do good, in my opinion, to hold on to things that are clearly meant to go. -Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. ganahan au ka ana, noh? X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello miss Chwarm Katherine Olaer. :)

    ReplyDelete