Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Best Friends' Promise




My dream has always been to become a writer/author.
I would love to finish a novel and have it published one day.

My best friend's dream is to become a director, so she wants to do everything she can to get in a good film school, particularly in New York Film Academy.

Big dreams. Yes.

So we both made a promise. This is what she said:

"promise me, promise me, you'll finish your novel and get it published and become a new york times bestseller K?same way i'll promise you, ill do whatever it takes to get into that school, start small maybe here first, then work my way up to Hollywood and get my first award (..and God Goood willing in the long run, my first Academy Award) "

I shall treasure this promise and make my dreams come true, just as she does with hers.
I'll do what it takes. So I can look back at this promise and know that I have fulfilled it.


God Bless us in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment