Friday, December 28, 2012

Inconsolable

       Ever since my Christmas eve got ruined, the next days just also didn't go well.
       I practically wanted to get out of the house, but at the same time, I didn't want to go out either.
       I've reached the point where I just don't want to come out of my room at all and just stop thinking altogether. My mind is plagued with so many mixed emotions that I can hardly figure out myself and what exactly was I feeling. One of the few consolations I had was going out with my childhood best friends.
       Here I am again, my day not turning out so well. Everything is mixing up; the frustrations, disappointments, tiredness and who knows what else.
       I'm going to go in hibernate mode.

      Oh yes, I am anything but happy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment